Tuesday 6 July 2010

Red, White and Blue

July 4th is one of my favorite holidays. There is nothing more better then BBQ with friends and family. Since I’ve been feeling homesick, I was determined to find a place in London that was celebrating the Independence Day of America. After a couple days of intense internet search, I was truly shocked that I actually found a few places that celebrated July fourth. I mean we did declare our independence from the Brits. so I can imagine this country wouldn’t want to have Americans priding their freedom all around town. We decided to go to Strongroom’s American Beer Festival. It had various beers from all over the States along with a Texas grill, American music and it even had a mechanical bull. I was overjoyed to hear so many American accents in one place. For a second it had me feeling like I was back in the states. I didn’t get to see any fireworks that night, but it was a very good alternative to celebrate the red, white and blue. Here are some pictures from July fourth.


No comments:

Post a Comment