Monday 26 July 2010

Ben and Jerry's Festival

I notice that I haven’t really updated my blog lately, not because of lack of interest but lack of time. My job search has really picked up. Tomorrow I have another job interview…so everyone cross your fingers and send good vibes. Lately I haven’t really cooked anything new. I still cook, but it’s basically the same recipes that I have already posted here on this blog. I’ll change some one or two ingredients, but nothing brand new. These next couple of weeks are going to be really busy for me. I apologize in an advance for the limited blogging. My husband and I are moving in two weeks to a bigger place! (Yes, I’ll have a bigger kitchen!) So we are pretty excited and getting ready to pack soon.

Anyways, this weekend I went to the Ben and Jerry’s Festival. It was a lot of fun and a great way to spend a sunny Saturday afternoon. There were activities, food, music and of course FREE Ice Cream! We basically listened to live music and ate way too much food and ice cream. There were many activities for all ages, but, to be completely honest, I was a bit hung over from Friday night (Drinking/Meeting Will’s coworkers) to fully participate. What I love about London in the summer is that there is always a festival going on. Pretty much every couple of weekends there is either a food or music festival in one of the various parks across London. They are lots of fun!




Well I have to prep for my interview tomorrow, wish me luck….

No comments:

Post a Comment