Wednesday 14 July 2010

Tomorrow is a new day!

Sorry I haven’t updated the blog lately. My husband and I went to Germany for 5 days and nights. We went to Berlin for three days and Munich for two days. We had a lot of fun. My sister and her family were vacationing in Berlin as well. It was nice to see them for three days because I was feeling a little homesick. I highly recommend going to Germany. The people there are so friendly and Berlin and Munich are absolutely amazing. The trip was really relaxing and it allowed me to escape reality. I had to return yesterday and was dreading coming back to London. We arrived to a typically cold and rainy London. After eating unhealthily for so many days and back to feeling down about things, I reminded myself yesterday that “Tomorrow is a new day”.

Today is a new day…. I woke up at 8:00am and ready to tackle the everyday little challenges. I’m ready for applying for more jobs, organize the house and of course my cooking challenge. Applying for multiple jobs each and every day and hearing no or negative responses, you start to get a sense of hopelessness. But, like the saying goes, “Tomorrow is a new day”. If you are feeling down today, or your are frustrated at work, or things aren’t going your way today….there’s always tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment