Wednesday 30 June 2010

The Grass is always Greener on the otherside......

There is no cooking challenge. Today is a different challenge. Yesterday, I was going through a bit of a funk but I guess we all get funks I suppose. Sometimes, I just want to go back being a kid and having no stress or worries. It’s been really stressful here and I’m trying desperately to find a job. I mean it almost seems impossible. I haven’t given up, thanks to my husband, family and friends. So whoever has a job, be thankful because the job market is not looking good right now. Being jobless and alone for the majority of the day is really quite depressing. It really annoys me how people think that my life is so wonderful. They have this perception that I have this fabulous life of not working and living in a non stressful life. I laugh and think to myself…the grass is always greener on the otherside. Sure, there is many positive having a lot of free time but there are a lot of negatives as well. Being unemployed, your life is really unstructured. There is so much stress and worries that you wouldn’t imagine that came along with it. I am a type of person that will stay positive in any situation but in reality I’m real; I get sad, I get depressed and I get funks. I ask myself everyday, How am I going to keep it together? Everyday I have to force myself to exercise, be active, eat right, and most importantly feel happy to keep my life together. Cooking the recipes are a challenge, but the job hunt right now is the biggest challenge…. I hope soon that I will overcome it.

1 comment:

  1. theres no doubt in my mind that you wont overcome this. YOU GOT IT! you have the right attitude, you are a postive person. yes sometimes we fall into a funk but remember its always temporary. there is always light at the end of the tunnel. love u babe!

    ReplyDelete